- Foreign Investment Law in Light of Investment Act and Contracts.
- Doing Business in Iran (English – Persian – Turkish)
- Investment in Iran (English – Persian – German) – Published in Springer Germany
- Interpretation of Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection Act
- Year Book 2017, Year Book 2018, Year Book 2019
- How to Write a Good Contract (2020)
- Legal and Contractual Impacts of Covid-19 (2020)
- What You Need to Know before Doing Business in Iran (2020)
- Iran Bar Association
- World Bank Advisor
- International Advisory Network
- Best Authors Association
- Co-counsel in Singapore ICC arbitration between ZTE Corporation and an Iranian company, involving various aspects of public international law, telecommunication and other contractual disputes. He has assisted ZTE with the following Service: Litigation and representing the company in Iranian courts; Arbitration and Assisting the company in ICC of Singapore. Providing legal consultation and also legal opinion about the both cases.Drafting several road map for the client and providing business advisory services and Corporate Services.
- Lead counsel in negotiating, conducting due diligence, drafting, and providing other legal services to Wison group a world-leading Chinese petrochemical Corporation.
- Lead counsel in negotiating, drafting, and providing other legal services to Amman group a world-leading Swiss supplier of mixing plants, machines and services to the construction industry with core expertise in road building and transportation infrastructure.
- Co-counsel in a dispute resolution concerning employment contract between LEO Pharma and one of its employees in Iran.
- Lead counsel of STC Pharmaceutical Company to negotiate, solve disputes, and draft representative contracts to keep their business alive during difficult situations.
- Providing legal services to De Raj Group for more than three years. He mainly assisting them in renewable energy projects, obtaining licenses, buying and importing generators and equipment, and dealing with various clients in Iran and other countries.
- Providing legal consultation to AKENordic a Danish company with the following Services: Drafting various kinds of agreements, Providing legal consultation and also legal opinion about renewable energy in Iran, Corporate Services and registering two subsidiaries and some minutes of the company.
- Providing legal services in Aviation industry to Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A. trading as LOT Polish Airlines. ESK Law Firm Aviation Team assisted the company with the following Services: Conducting Comprehensive legal due diligence; Drafting various kinds of agreements. Providing legal consultation and also legal opinion about Aviation industry of Iran. Corporate Services and registering minutes of the company.
- Providing legal opinions and design a road map to Lifan Holdings Co., Ltd for expansion of its business into Iran.
- Counsel in Service Contract for the Development Operations of South Pars Gas Field Phase 12, 2005.
- Counsel in negotiating, drafting and providing other legal services in an Onshore Drilling Operations, Darquain Field, Iran.
- Counsel in Liquid Processing and Utilities (EPC), Contract No. CCA/88/3174, South Pars Gas Field
- PhD Candidate in Oil & Gas Law, University of Shahid Beheshti (2020)
- Master of Private Law, Tehran University (2011)
- Bachelor of Law Degree, University of Shahed (2008)
- Foreign Investment,
- International Trade Law
- Energy Law
- Joint Ventures
- Contract Law
- Brand Management
Esmaeil Karimian is a professional attorney, founder and managing partner of the ESK Law Firm. He has more than 10 years’ experience in international Trade law, international investment law, energy law and international contracts. Working full time in the International Law offices as a junior partner or associate during all these years, Mr. Karimian has gained a lot of experiences in the field of international commercial law and international investment contracts such as joint-venture contracts, petroleum contracts, and construction contracts. Esmaeil also specializes in Brand Management and Mall Marketing.
An integral part of his practice, Esmaeil provides board-level legal counsel to help clients draft and manage complex deals through the marketplace. He has paved the way of several foreign corporations to invest in various megaprojects in Iran. As a managing partner, Esmaeil is responsible for the day to day operations of the business and practice groups across ESK’s offices in Iran.