- Security of Maritime Transportation and Maritime Controlling Actions, 2015.
- Criminal Protection of Maritime Trading Transport of Shipping Corporations, 2015
- Maritime Trading Transport in Dealing with the Security of Marine Life: The Dilemma of the Legal System, 2020
- Legal Year Books 2017, 2018.
- Iran Bar Association
- Lecturer of Private Law
- Max Planck Visiting Researcher
Areas of Expertise
- Doctorate in Law Degree, University of Isfahan (2020)
- Master of Private Law, Shahrekord University (2015)
- Bachelor of Law Degree, Shahrekord University (2013)
- Corporate Law
- Maritime Law
- Commercial Contracts
Ms. Bostan received her Bachelor degree in law from Shahrekord University in 2013. In September 2015, she received her LLM in Commercial Companies Law and her PhD in 2019. In April 2017, she joined Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law as visiting researcher. Currently she is a lecturer in Isfahan University. She is an experienced lawyer in Maritime law, Commercial law and Commercial Companies.