- Investment in Iran (in three languages) Springer, Germany, 2017.
- Doing Business in Iran (Tinar Pub, 2016).
- Legal Year Books (2017, 2018, 2019).
- Iran Bar Association
- International Advisory Network
- Counsel in Trademark litigation of Power Root Brands (Ali Tea / Ali Cafe) 2020.
- Legal advisor in company establishment of Welltec Company, 2017.
- Legal advisor in share transfer, Christof Industries, 2017.
- Legal advisor in branch registration, Palsgaard A/S Company, 2018.
- Legal advisor in Trade Mark registration, Blackmores, 2017.
- Counsel in lease litigation, Dabur Pars Company, 2019
- Counsel in subsidiary establishment, Drill Life Company, 2019.
- Master of Private Law, Azad University (2011)
- Bachelor of Law Degree, Shahed University (2008)
- Corporate Law
- Litigation / Arbitration
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- IP (Trade Marks / Patents)
- Private International Law
Saeed Soltani is a professional attorney and a member of Tehran Bar Association since 2009. He received his LLB from shahed University and his LLM from Olum Tahghighat University. During all these years, Saeed has gained a lot of experience in the field of company law and various corporate matters related to shopping centers and malls. He has focused his practice on registration of a company, branch or agent office, preparation and drafting all kinds of minute, article of association and dissolution or bankruptcy of companies.
Saeed has also been deeply engaged in providing legal assistance to reputable insurance companies such as Day Insurance Company, Arman Insurance Company, Kosar Insurance Company and Persian Insurance Company. He specializes in insurance law and advising his clients regarding various kinds of insurance policies and solving related disputes.